Selected list of our projects
- ‘Testing EU citizenship as “labour citizenship”: from cases of labour rights violations to a strengthened labour-rights regime’ (2015-2016) – a project implemented by 12 organizations, with the main project leader being the Multicultural Centre Prague. The project is financed by the European Commission through the Europe for Citizens programme
- Tackling the Challenges of the New Labour and Social Dialogue Laws in Romania (2014 – 2017) – a project co-financed by a grant from Switzerland through the Swiss Contribution to the enlarged European Union. The project is implemented by SOLIDAR SWITZERLAND in Romania, with CONECT being the project responsible for Romania (main partner). The major theme of the project is social dialogue and industrial relations in Romania.
- Social economy is my chance! (2015) – a project financed through Human Resources Development Operational Sectoral Programme 2007-2013 / European Social Fund. The project has been implemented in Romania, CONECT being a partner. Through this project, CONECT has launched Next Publishing, a social economy unit, the only publishing house in Romania aimed at meeting the needs of a public speaker of Arabic, Turkish and Chinese or interested to get acquainted with these languages
- ‘Integrated Legal and Social Assistance Services for Third-Country Nationals’ – a project implemented in 3 phase and coordinated by CONECTs, for a period of 3 years (2012-2015), in partnership with 3 other organizations located in 4 different regions of Romania. The project was financed by the European Fund for the Integration of Third-Country Nationals.
- ‘Facilitating the Integration of Third-Country Nationals in the Romanian Society’ – a project financed by the European Fund for the Integration of Third-Country Nationals and implemented by CONECT in 2011, together with Turkish Businessmen Association and other NGO partners located in 3 different cities in Romania.
- “Decent Work for all. Making migration work for development!” – a project financed by the European Commission and implemented, between 2010-2012, by SOLIDAR Brussels in partnership with other organizations from Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Italy and Romania.
- “Decent Work For All: A Key For Effective Industrial Relations” – a project financed by the European Commission and implemented, between 2009-2010, by SOLIDAR and its partners from Romania, Italy, Sweden, Germany, Estonia, Lithuania.
- “How to Fight Youth Unemployment in Europe” - a project implemented by Fagligt Internationalt Center (FIC) Denmark in 2011, together with NGOs from Spain, Romania, Lithuania, Estonia. As part of this project, CONECT conducted a research on best practices against youth unemployment in Romania.
- “Le migrazioni tra Romania e Italia: integrazione, circolarità e ritorno” - a project implemented between September 2010 and March 2011. CONECT realized the research ‘Return Migration from Italy: Caught between Two Worlds’ for the Institute for Economic and Social Research, Italy.
- Decent Work for all. Making migration work for development! project. CONECT realized a case study on the Filipino nannies working in Romania.
- ‘Decent Work For All: A Key for Effective Industrial Relations’ project. CONECT produced the case study ‘Building decent jobs for posted workers from non-EU countries’.