Our Affiliations & Partners
CONECT Association is:
- An affiliated member of the European network SOLIDAR.
The European network SOLIDAR is an organization bringing together 60 organizations from 27 countries and working for a social Europe, for development based on respecting human rights, eradicating poverty, and economic justice, also for universal access to culture. Migration is a primary field of action for this network.
The SOLIDAR network is a member of SOCIAL PLATFORM (the European platform of social NGO’s), CONCORD (the European confederation of Relief and Development NGO’s) and EUCIS-LLL (European Civil Society Platform on Lifelong Learning).
- Founding member of the Federation of NGO’s for Development in Romania (FOND).
At international level, FOND is an active member of CONCORD (the European confederation of Relief and Development NGO’s), representing over 1600 NGO’s supported by millions of citizens across Europe and working in the sphere of international development, urgent relief and education for development, which is one of the most powerful active confederations in Europe. Also, FOND is the official representative of Global Call to Action Against Poverty (GCAP), an international alliance aiming at eradicating poverty around the world and founding member of the International Forum of National NGO’s Platforms.
- Asociatia pentru Rezolvarea Alternativa a Disputelor (the Association for Alternative Solving of Disputes)
- Fundația pentru Tineri și Femei (the Foundation for Youth and Women)
- Centrul pentru Resurse Civice (the Civic Resource Center)
- CNS Cartel ALFA (the National Trade Union Confederation "Cartel ALFA")
- CNSLR-FRĂȚIA (the National Free Trade Union in Romania ”FRATIA”)
- SOLIDAR Belgium
- SOLIDAR Switzerland
- Multicultural Centre Prague
- Universita Padova (Italy)
- University Development Group (Lithuania)
- Veřejný ochránce práv (Ombudsman) (Czechia)
- Jyväskylän Yliopisto (Finland)
- Together-Razem (Ireland)
- Forschungs- und Beratungsstelle Arbeitswelt (Austria)
- Stichting Onderzoek Multinationale Ondernemingen (Netherlands)
- Polnischer Sozialrat (Germany)
- Galician Foundation for Regional Development (Poland)